Disney Series #8 - Magic Kingdom is Magic - Part 2!



Welcome back to part 2 of the Magic Kingdom is magic posts - have you seen part one here?
We left off last time when we had just eaten at Colombia Harbour House so I will take you through the rest of the Magic Kingdom adventures we had!

As soon as we finished our lovely meal we decided that we would pop over and go on Haunted Mansion. This has always been one of those rides that I love, there is something simple yet so effective about it. I also love how the ghosts interact with you at the end. It has to be said as well the queue is very fun, there are lots of things to do, which is always a good thing when you are standing in the heat and need a distraction!

Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Lifestyle, Happily Ever After

If you only do one non scary ride at Magic Kingdom it has to be Pirates of The Caribbean. It's one of my favourite rides throughout the whole park and I love how they have incorporated all of the movies into the ride somehow. I remember going on this ride before the POTC movies were even made. It is just such a fantastic ride to me and I could not recommend it more.

The only park which has a parade now is Magic Kingdom and it's Festival of Fantasy. It's amazing! Whether you think it's your thing or not you should stand and watch it on Main Street. The music and characters will make your heart burst and will make you smile no matter what. I still sing the song to myself when pottering around the house!

Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Lifestyle, Happily Ever After

I then accidentally had us join the queue to meet The Little Mermaid. I say accidentally as I thought we were going on the ride but it turns out we were actually in the queue to meet the lady herself. It turned out to be pretty special and as we had Memory Maker on our ticket is just meant that we had extra memories to look back on and giggle about.

Now don't panic we did do the ride when we went back a few days later. We went home on day 1 due to being exhausted by the heat but we came back on the Sunday evening to see the fireworks and do a few more rides. We did get hit with a torrential thunderstorm which meant we couldn't to Big Thunder Mountain but it just means we will have to go back and do it again!


The last thing I am going to cover in this post is the firework display that Magic Kingdom put on. Their night time spectacular is called Happily Ever After and it is genuinely the most mind blowing, magnificent thing you will ever see! The castle is painted by light into many different forms and has so many of the characters over it as well. If that wasn't enough it is also accompanied by amazing fireworks. I didn't get photos of the fireworks as I was busy filming the whole show for my great aunt and uncle who were back at the villa.

Nothing I say here will ever give justice to how magical an experience watching that show was. Even though it was delayed on hour due to the weather and I was a soaked, sweaty mess from the rain and humidity. It was truly the magical ending to a fantastic day and I cannot wait to go back and see it all over again cause no matter how many times you see it, it will always be magical.

There we have it, my round up of the time I had at Magic Kingdom. I feel that I might like to do a roundup of each park as we mostly spent a day in each due to time constraints. I think it will be fun to go over the things we did.

Have you been to Magic Kingdom?
Is there anything you would like to do again or do if you go?

Reach Out and Find... Your... Happily Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment