Blogtober #21 - Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream


Simple, Vitamin, Vital Vitamin, Cream, Night Cream, Review

So not only am I using the Simple Day Cream for all my day needs but I decided that it would be very sensible - not something I refer to myself as often - to match it up with the night cream! I picked myself up the Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream I have been using it for a few months now so this makes it the perfect time to let you know what I think.


Packaging
This product comes in a lovely little tub which has the typical Simple colour scheme of green and white. The lid is easy to unscrew and does not add any unnecessary complications to the product. It's not overly heavy and I found it was quite easy to travel with as this is one of the products that came to USA with me in August. Overall I really like the packaging of the product. It's not over the top but for the price tag it does what it needs to do.

Simple, Vitamin, Vital Vitamin, Cream, Night Cream, Review

The Product
As with the day cream this product is nice and light on the skin. It is quite thick to the touch but it doesn't feel thick when applied. I find that it is absorbed into the skin really well and doesn't leave any tackiness. 

As with most Simple products this cream doesn't have a scent so as not to irritate the skin or the noses of the people using it. It focuses on being 'natural' and having 'simple' ingredients that just work. I am not too bothered that it doesn't have a scent as sometimes when my face has a strong smell from certain creams or other products I can find this quite off putting and annoying.

I do have to say that I love how my skin feels when I use this cream. I really notice a difference in the overall texture and plumpness of my face. The skin feels nourished and it hasn't caused any breakouts or blemishes to appear when I have been using it.


Would I Recommend?
Yes I definitely would. I was heartbroken when Boots removed the Youth Maintain range as I used their night cream religiously and I thought I would never find something to replace it. Although this cream isn't exactly the same in either consistency or how my skin feels when using it, I think it is excellent in its own right and is worth picking up to try.

Have you tried this cream?
What do you think?

It's the Simple things in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment