Blogtober #28 - Simple Micellar Facial Gel Wash


Simple, Skincare, face, wash, beauty, reviews

So it seems that I appear to have been writing a bit of a skincare series on Simple, without even realising it. I have recently popped up a post about the Simple Day Cream and the Simple Night Cream. The next product that I want to tell you all about is their Micellar Facial Gel Wash.

I am a fan of facial washes as it means that I can feel like I am taking care of my skin when I am getting ready for work in the mornings but I don't have to go through a long series of steps - time is of the essence at 7am! I picked this up one day when I was looking for a new face wash in Boots a few months ago. I was intrigued by it as it's part of the Simple Micellar Water Boost range.

This product has been designed with micellar technology to provide a dual process of cleansing whilst hydrating the skin. I picked up the formula that is for dehydrated or dry skin. I picked this one as it interested me the most. I have areas of my skin on my face that have a tendency to get very dry, particularly my forehead and I thought that if I could add hydration in when I am cleansing my skin in the morning then this would be an excellent use of time.

Simple, Skincare, face, wash, beauty, reviews

Unlike the other Simple Products I have been talking about the packaging as a blue theme to represent that it is apart of the Water Boost rage. I like that they have added this touch to the packaging as it allows the products to be identified quickly on the shelves. Something that is like the other Simple products I have mentioned is that there is no real smell with this product. It states that there is no artificial perfume and I can honestly say that there isn't. The product smells like it has been made from simple, natural products.

The gel wash is soap free and I do feel that it doesn't lather on the skin very well but over the few months that I have been using it, I have come to quite like that it doesn't. I feel that when I am massaging it into the skin that it is working and doing what it is intended to do rather than producing a lather and not doing anything else.

As the packaging of this face wash has stated your skin should not feel tight when using this and I do have to agree with that statement. My skin always feels lovely and clean but never tight or uncomfortable. I definitely think that this product adds moisture and helps it feel refreshed in the morning.

Overall I am really enjoying using this product and can say that it is making me want to try more products in the Water Boost range.

Have you tried anything from this range?
What did you think?

Simple products that do great things...

No comments:

Post a Comment