Blogtober #15 - Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser - My Thoughts!

skincare, Simple, Day Cream, Moisturiser, Simple Skin Care, Moisturiser, Review

When it comes to my daily moisturiser I am not very loyal except for the fact that I need to apply it every morning after I have washed may face. I had been using the L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser and went through two bottles in fact. When it ran out I decided that I needed to try something else and I picked up the Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser.

What Is It?
This is marketed as a light weight moisturiser that is easily absorbed into the skin and doesn't clog the pores but moisturises the skin to leave it feeling soft yet pure! Sounds pretty good doesn't it, I think we can all see why I picked it up in the first place. 

Packaging
The packaging of this item is quite similar to other Simple products. It follows it's name sake and is 'Simple'. It comes in a white bottle with a green lid and green accents on the labelling. It doesn't really have much else to offer apart from that. It is very obviously a Simple product but for me that's not a big deal as I'm not trying to hide that fact.

skincare, Simple, Day Cream, Moisturiser, Simple Skin Care, Moisturiser, Review

The Product
The product itself definitely lives up to how it has been marketed. It is a lightweight, scent free, white cream that is easily applied to the skin. It doesn't take long for it to be absorbed in and I never feel like face is weighed down or cannot breathe when wearing it.

I usually put this on after cleansing my skin and before applying my make-up. I have never found any issue with the application of my foundation, everything applies to the skin beautifully and sometimes even better than expected due to how supple and soft my skin feels.

For me there isn't too much to say about this item it really does do what it says it will. My skin has felt great since beginning to use this item. It has never felt greasy after use and it has not caused any breakouts or blemishes to appear. It has definitely helped my skin look and feel great.

Do I Recommend?
Yes, I really do. I have always liked Simple products but for me with a price point of £4.29 for something that does exactly what it is supposed to with no fuss, that's the perfect product for me!

Have you tried this cream?
What do you think?

Skincare... your skin always needs some extra TLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment