Disney Series #7 - 5 Things You Feel At Disney World

Disney World, Disney, Mickey Mouse, Feelings, Love, Happiness

What is it about Disney, it just fills you with so many feelings and that's not always being in the parks that can be simply watching a Disney movie or looking at a Disney plush toy. The world of Disney and Disney lovers just go through so many feelings.

I know this is true for myself when I visited Walt Disney World this summer. I know I have been three times before but I cannot remember how I felt then - this time was so different. From the moment I saw the 'Welcome to Walt Disney World' sign I was overcome with so many emotions.

I thought I would pull together the top five things you feel at Walt Disney World.

1. Childlike
There is no doubt about it, from the moment you enter the parks - especially Magic Kingdom - your inner child comes out. I felt giddy with excitement and I found myself leaping around and getting excited when I saw Mickey in front of the castle. 

2. Amazed
Everything amazed me and I mean everything. If you want an example of this read part 1 of my Magic Kingdom story and see how I gush about car parking! There are so many things to cause amazement from the theming of each park, to the rides, the food, the snacks, the gift shops - the list is endless!

3. Joy
Well this is a pretty easy one to talk about isn't it! How can you not feel joy? My cheeks were sore from smiling so much. Even when there was rain and thunderstorms I was still smiling. Every corner of Disney World is packed full of reasons to smile, feeling joyful is inevitable.

4. Safe
This is a really big one. At no point did I feel anxious or worried about my safety. I didn't notice any over the top security measures to make me nervous in the first place but being in a place where millions people visit every year that idea would naturally be implanted in your head. However, Disney just feels like a safe, happy bubble where the biggest thing that can happen is screaming with delight on a ride.

5. Naive
This may seem like a strange one but it's honestly true. I never once looked at a character and didn't believe that's who it actually was. I thought I was flying on Peter Pan's Flight. Outside in the 'real world' I would never believe any such thing but once I was through those gates you would have gotten me to believe anything at all.


There we have it, the five feelings I had at Walt Disney World. I am sure there are many more but I thought these covered it pretty well.

What feelings do you think you would feel?


Second star to the right and straight on til morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment