Hello Blogtober!


Blogtober, Blogging, Series, New, October, Posts


It's the first of October, that is crazy! I am going to be that cliched person who comes out and says the obvious but where did September go? Actually no, where has this year gone? It's just gone in a flash, hasn't it?

A few weeks ago my lovely blogging friend Amy asked me if I was doing Blogtober. Now It's not something that I had thought about doing but when she mentioned it to me I thought that it might be the perfect push I needed to get right back into the thick of blogging. Daily content has been something I have been trying to do back and forth since I started this blog so this would be the perfect opportunity to push myself.

This post is really just to introduce you to the next month worth of content. I am going to try and have a mixture of Autumnal and Halloween themed posts but there will be times when I throw in some 'normal' content such as DVD posts or my Friday Favourites.

I do promise that I am going to try my best to be organised and have the seven posts I need to have for the week done in advance. With that in mind, life is very unexpected so it does mean that something unexpected may come up which will prevent me from posting but if everything goes to plan then this shouldn't happen.

So here we go, head first into the next month's worth of content, fingers crossed we get there :)

What would you most like to see in Blogtober?


A post every day in October - we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment