Blogtober #17 - My No.1 Eyeliner

Rimmel, Eyeliner, Scandaleyes, Make-Up, Beauty, Products

We all have that one product that we keep coming back to over and over again. I know that I have many and there would never be a time that they wouldn't appear somewhere in my make-up collection.

This is particularly true for one product in my collection - Rimmel Scandaleyes Kajal Eyeliner. I find it very hard to use another eyeliner as this one for me is just everything that I would need in an eye product. I recently had to use other brands before I could make it to Boots to buy another Rimmel one and it made me see just how good the formula was.

The thing I love most about this eyeliner is the payoff that it gives you. The colour is so very black in the pencil and nothing is lost when it is put onto the eyes. I would have quite wet tight lines and this is something that most pencils can't seem to cope with. Scandaleyes is the only product that allows them to be lined perfectly in black every time I use it.

Lots of kohl eyeliners that I have tried are so hard that the product doesn't come out very easily at all. The Scandaleyes pencil is in a whole other league when it comes to this. Very little pressure has to be applied to allow an even covering of product to come out. It means that even when I am in a rush I can quickly apply my eyeliner without worrying about whether or not the product is going to come out.

The softness and overall creaminess of this product means that if you want to wear it on your top lid it can be very easily blended out or smudged to give a smokey effect. There is plenty of time to work with this product before it dries on the lid as well which means that there is no need to rush the application.

These eyeliners come in multiple shades - I have tried both the black and the nude shades - and I have to say that the creaminess and quality is not lowered or missing with the introduction of colour. In some ways I think that this is an excellent dupe for Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners. They are both extremely creamy and easy to use. 

All in all I am totally in love with this product. I think I will find it very hard to let any other eyeliners take its place. The creaminess and overall quality of this item just blows me away each and every time I use it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new eyeliner.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

We all have that one product!

No comments:

Post a Comment