Blogtober #10 - Autumn Foundation Picks


Foundations, Autumn, Picks, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, Rimmel, Beauty, Make-Up
Autumn is officially here which for me is great as I would definitely say that it's my favourite season of the year. There are many reasons I love Autumn but my make-up not sliding off my face is definitely up there near the top of the list. 

Throughout the weather change I have been reaching for certain foundations over and over again, so I thought it would be good to let you know what my Autumn Foundation Picks were.

1. Estee Lauder - Double Wear
This foundation is definitely one of my holy grail products. I have written about it so many times on my blog that I am sure you are all getting sick of it but what can I say, I really do love it. The coverage is great and you can put on a light layer and build it up. No matter how little product you use you always get amazing flawless coverage. It also doesn't take a lot of blending to get the product to look great. It's very quick and easy. Can you tell i'm obsessed?

2. L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt
I discovered this product recently and I have to say I am in love! It is apparently a contouring base which, if i'm really honest is something I don't understand. It looks beautiful on the skin but i'm not sure if I would say it did anything to make it a contouring base. It looks lovely on the skin though and is definitely a buildable coverage, I reach for his foundation quite a lot when I want something easy to wear throughout the daytime.

Foundations, Autumn, Picks, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, Rimmel, Beauty, Make-Up

3. L'Oreal True Match
Continuing with the L'Oreal theme I also picked up the True Match foundation. I had heard so many good things about it that it made me want to try it. My immediate first impression of this foundation was that it did exactly as it said and matched my skin beautifully. I was a little unsure of what shade to pick up so I went for the lightest in the collection and it matches my skin perfectly. I found it very easy to blend this foundation into the skin and in general I was very impressed with everything this product had to offer.

4. Rimmel Stay Matte
This is a foundation that I haven't had the best relationship with in the past. When I first tried it I just couldn't get it to work with my skin, the mousse consistency was just something I couldn't get on board with. I always wanted to try it again and as my mum uses it as her everyday foundation, I thought I would. I'm not sure what has changed but I now really enjoy this foundation. The consistency is still a little strange to me but the lovely matte finish is definitely something I can work with. I do think that if you use too much you can feel it lying on your skin so my advise is that less is more where this product is concerned.

There we have it, my top 4 foundation picks for Autumn. All of these products have great coverage and make the skin look beautifully flawless, which is exactly what you want through these colder months.

Have you tried any of these foundations, what are your impressions?

Foundations for every weather

No comments:

Post a Comment