Blogtober #9 - Autumn Cosy Night Essentials


Autumn, Cosy, Night, Essentials, Lifestyle, Thought

Maybe it's just me getting older but I think that there really is nothing better than a cosy night in when the Autumn months roll in. I like to kick off my shoes, get settled on the sofa and just enjoy the fact there is a crisp feel to the air.

These are my 10 cosy night essentials to make any night in perfect:

1. Put on your coziest pyjamas & socks - I tend to put on the super soft and fluffy pairs that I have for the colder weather - both for my jammies and my sock choices.

2. Light your favourite candles - Filling the room you are in with lots of lovely smells is one of the best things. I love cherry and cinnamon scents for this time of the year. I also love looking at the flames flickering away.

3. Make some comfort food - One thing I love to do is make some comfort food. My top choices would be mac and cheese or anything with cheese really.

4. Pick something good to watch or grab a good book - I tend to lean towards watching a good DVD or series but I also have plenty of books that I need to be getting through too.

5. Dig out your cosiest blanket - Every cosy night needs a super cosy blanket. My one of choice is super fluffy and soft.

6. Grab yourself a cuppa - If tea is what you love then grab yourself a big mug of tea. If you want something a little stronger, there is nothing wrong with a cheeky glass of wine or tipple of your choice ;)

7. Get the fairy lights out - Fairy lights make everything better and even if it's only a cheap set from the pound shop it will make your room seem so much cozier almost immediately.

8. Snacks - every cosy night in needs snacks, whether it be healthy or unhealthy something to nibble on is always good.

9. Pamper yourself - do your nails, or a face mask. A pamper session is always good and it will allow you to relax, plus you will feel great after your treatments.

10. Have a bubble bath - If you have a bath throw yourself a hot bubble bath with lots of candles. Perfection.


There we have it my top 10 cosy night essentials. These for me can make any night in cosy and perfect.

What are your cosy night essentials?


Snuggle nights on the sofa what could be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment