Blogtober #11 - Goals For The End of 2016!


Goals, Personal, Achievements, Lists
Okay, so I know it can be a little strange to talk about goals so near to the end of the year but sometimes I think it can be better to have goals at times when there isn't pressure from everybody else to know what they are or asking if you are going to stick to them. 

I have put together some goals I want to achieve by the end of the year:

1. Get my fitness levels up and tone my arms and stomach a little.

2. Be more prepared and meal prep for work and breakfast.

3. Start and finish the books that I have in my collection.

4. Mix up my style a little and stop wearing leggings as much - so hard!

5. Be more organised with my blog and take the pictures I need in advance.

6. Stop eating crisps altogether!

7. Keep my bedroom tidier and dust my units more.

8. Have plans in place for NYE before the day actually arrives.

9. Get another piercing in my ear!

10. Watch the TV series on my laptop that I have never seen.


So there we have it, my goals that I want to achieve by the end of the year. Have you any goals that you want to achieve?

It's never too late to have goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment