Blogtober #4 - Lets Talk Autumn Boots!


Boots, Boohoo, Brown, Autumn, Suede,

 When it comes to Autumn footwear, every year I always say to myself that I need to invest in a nice pair of heeled boots. That being said however, I never do and I always end up spending the months in my Ugg boots - controversial I know.

I don't know why I never end up buying boots but I think it's because I never know quite what I am looking for and I also haven't had money to spend until recently, now that I am employed again. This was why when I was looking through the Boohoo sale I got very excited when these brown suede boots popped up - better than half price too!

I immediately popped them in my basket and waited for them patiently - or not so patiently as the case may be - for them to arrive on my doorstep. The actual name of these boots are the Boutique Imogen Suede Block Heel Ankle Boot. The suede material probably isn't the best choice for the wet weather that plagues Northern Ireland all throughout the year but nevertheless I thought they were too beautiful to bypass.

The first thing I will say about these boots is that they fit perfectly which is something I love. I hate when boots feel too big on the foot and like they are going to fall off - you don't have this problem with these gorgeous boots. They zip up on each side very securely and they don't gape around the ankles at all.

I find them very easy to style, they look great with skinny jeans, leggings, skirts, any outfit really and for me they add the perfect pop of autumnal elegance to finish off your look. I will say that they are a little higher when on than they look and I think that's because I have become used to wearing a platform heel rather than flat. It doesn't make them difficult to walk in however, they are very easy to walk in but I wouldn't put them on if I was going to be walking around for hours without a sit down as then your poor feet would be begging you for a break.

All-in-all I have nothing but pure love for these boots. They are a perfect addition to my wardrobe and I think I will be looking for a flat version to purchase sometime soon.

What Autumn boots do you have in your collection? What do you think of these boots?

Everybody needs a nice pair of boots to wear



No comments:

Post a Comment