Blogtober #7 - Friday Favourites Edition 5


Skull, Apple, Rotten, Autumn, Fall, Favourites
Well we have made it to the first Friday of #blogtober - I think it's all going well so far - and I thought I couldn't let a Friday past without it being a Friday Favourites. I would love to hear your favourites of the week so leave me a comment below :)

*Favourite Moment
My favourite moment was celebrating my Great Uncle's 86th birthday with him. He is such an amazing person and getting to spend some time with him and see him laugh and smile the older he gets just melts my heart.

*Favourite Food
The mac and cheese that my mum makes for me really is one of my favourite things ever. I know it's not healthy or particularly good for me but the combination of the creamy cheese and pasta is just mouth watering. Tonight she added double cream, bacon and mozzarella. It really was the best thing to come home to after a long day at work.

*Favourite Thing I've Bought
Okay so I didn't buy them this week but I just had to include my soft box lights. I am in love with them, they make taking pictures so simple. I'm not restricted to the minimal hours of day light I get when not at work and I am not forced to take loads of pictures on my days off. It's great :)

*Favourite Moment With Molly
This week I got to put Molly's tartan coat on that is perfect for Autumn and we went on a lovely walk. My myum and I like to walk our dogs through the graveyard which sounds morbid but it's an amazing place to clear your head and re-group about life. It was also lovely seeing her bumbling along with her coat on and loving life sniffing her way through the golden leaves that had fallen. Makes the world seem right again.

*Favourite Thing I've Been Watching
It's not new and I know it's such a common thing but I have been re-watching Friends. I am a huge fanatic - to the point I know all the words - and I am loving reliving all of the classic moments between the six friends. There was a time when I didn't find it funny anymore but I have left it so long since I last watched it that it feels very fresh to me again.

*Favourite Blog Moment
It has to be doing #blogtober. Don't get me wrong it's hard and I have slipped up already by having my 6th post go up late but I still managed to post it. I am also so pleased with the lovely comments that I have been receiving on my posts so far. I am very determined that I will have content for the next 25 days and I just hope that it will be the kind of things you all want to read.

I love hearing about your favourite things so tell me in the comments :)


Remembering favourites is my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment