Blogtober #12 - 10 Reasons Why I Love The Muppets




I don't know about you but no matter what age I become, I will always love The Muppets. There is just something about them that makes me laugh. It's a kind of classic comedy that never gets old. They fill my heart with happiness and always bring back great memories from my childhood.


1. No matter what mood i'm in they never fail to make me laugh!

2. They always have amazing guest starts appearing in their shows and movies!

3. The morals and what they teach their viewers is always extremely positive.

4. Woman are shown to be strong and caring - just don't cross them, that Miss Piggy will get ya!

5. The Muppet Show theme song is so catchy, I can never get it out of my head.

6. They promote how important family is and that even though we aren't all the same we can love and share in the positives of life!

7. I love how unconventional the whole premise is.

8. The humour can be very slapstick and that makes me laugh more than anything!

9. They evolve with the generations - they never become outdated.

10. They always remind me of family and how they make everyone I love smile.


Thinking about all the reasons I love The Muppets has made me want to lay in bed all day and watch all the DVDS I have in my Muppets collection.

Do you love The Muppets? What's your favourite movie or show?


It's Time To Play The Music, 

It's Time To Light The Lights,

It's Time To Meet The Muppets, 

On The Muppet Show Tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment