Friday Favourites - Edition 4


Favourites, Friday, Lists, Achievements, Personal

So these haven't been as consistent recently as I would have liked but I am definitely trying to get my mojo back where my blog is concerned by diving right in and pushing myself. So here we go, this is Friday Favourites - Edition 4.

*Favourite Moment
My mummy getting behind me and persuading me to purchase some soft box lights. Taking lovely pictures is something I really want to be able to do for this blog but with the darker weather coming in it is getting harder and harder. When my new lights come I will be able to up my photography game - hopefully!

*Favourite Food
Although not healthy at all and completely ruining all the good work I do at the gym, I have become obsessed with Maggi microwaveable noodles. I have found that they are much nicer than the Bachelor Super Noodles, lighter and generally just tastier. All-in-all a total obsession. 

*Favourite Family Moment
Seeing how happy my mum gets when she see's pumpkins everywhere for Halloween is very special. She just loves pumpkins and it's something I don't think I will ever stop smiling at, her face lights up and it's one of my favourite things in the world.

*Favourite Moment With Molly
My wee dote was happily sleeping beside me under the duvet in bed and she then pulled her wee head up and snuggled right into the back of my neck. She was so close I could hear her breathing in my ear and her breathing was making my neck clammy but I didn't even care. That moment with Molly is like her saying thank-you for loving me and this shows you how safe I feel with you - priceless!

*Favourite Thing I've Bought
I went on a bit of a mad shopping spree and bought some new make-up bits. I am excited to try the Soap and Glory Archery duo as I have heard such good things about it. I love Soap and Glory so this is definitely going to be worth a try!

*Favourite Thing I've Watched
Shades of Blue. Jennifer Lopez's new cop drama is so addictive, I really cannot get enough of it. I am gripped by every episode and it just seems to get better and better. It does help that it is set in New York, which is somewhere I am fascinated by and want to visit more everyday!

Have you had a favourite moment this week? Let me know about it :)


I wonder what my favourites will be this time next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment