Why I Love Autumn!


Autumn, Love, Seasons, Love, Personal, Fall

Yay - does a small dance around the room - Autumn is most definitely on its way if it's not already here. I am very much a total fan of this season - I have even done the Autumn tag which you can read here. I have never really been one for the Summer months, I am just not prepared for it. I don't have the right clothing and I certainly don't enjoy being hot and clammy!

As the colder weather descends on us - hopefully sooner, rather than later - here are some of the reasons why I totally love the Autumn.

1. I can wear hats, scarves, thick cardigans and general warmer clothing again without overheating and become a giant puddle.

2. I don't have to worry about my make-up sliding off my face anymore.

3. Wearing deeper shades of lipsticks won't cause anybody a second glance.

4. Seasonal coffee - need I say more!

5. Seeing all the golden leaves lying on the ground, makes everything seem more magical.

6. I can dress Molly up in her tartan coat, which is perfect for the Autumn transitional weather.

7. Getting my Ugg boot collection out of storage is considered acceptable!

8. Going to bed with a hot chocolate and it not bringing my temperature to that of a volcanic eruption.

9. Seeing how excited my mummy gets with all the pumpkin related decorations about and actual pumpkins of course.

10. All the best TV starts coming back at this time of the year!


These are just some of the reasons why I love Autumn. For me it really is the best season - apart from Christmas but that isn't a season, is it?

Do you love Autumn? What are your favourite things about Autumn?

Yay for all the Autumnal things

No comments:

Post a Comment