The Statement Necklace I Am Loving


Statement, Necklace, Boohoo, Jewellery, Fashion

It's well known among my friends that I love a big bold necklace that stands out from the crowd. I have never been one to shy away from the kind of ones that take over your whole chest area - there is just something about them that I love.

This was why when I was going through the Boohoo sale last month I instantly fell in love with this necklace. I am a sucker for that beautiful blue shade that runs throughout the details and I think it adds something a little more special to it than it just being a plain necklace.

It's the details of this necklace that really got me, each individual piece of the necklace has gorgeous detailing on it. The tassel like ends that hang off the bottom, although they all look the same each one is slightly different in their own way.  I think that the detailed design of this necklace and it's shape makes it look far more expensive than it actually was. I would link it on the Boohoo website but it has sold out - i'm so sad for you all.

With regards to the necklace itself it is quite heavy when around the neck but after a while I don't seem to notice that too much at all. It doesn't move around too much, which I have found with other statement necklaces. Some of them I am constantly rearranging and fixing on my neck but this isn't one like that at all.

Despite being a very statement piece, I like to wear this with quite a busy shirt or shirt dresses - they are my newest obsession. I think it adds an extra bit of glamour and 'wow-factor' to any outfit. Don't get me wrong, it won't suit everything but I have to say that for the days when you want to stand out from the crowd and just want to be that little bit more dressed up it really is perfect.

Do you have any statement pieces that you simply love?

It can be nice to stand out sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment