Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clairty


Soap & Glory Facewash

So if you have seen my 2016 Make-Up and Beauty Goals post you will be aware that I wanted to start - and keep up with - a proper skin care routine. 

A huge part of this for me was finding a face wash that suited my skin and I loved to use every single day. 

Being a huge fan of Soap & Glory I decided to pick up their Face Soap & Clarity. This product is marketed as a '3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash' which excited me greatly as when I can use a product every single day it makes it much easier for me to stick to a routine.

First thing I want to say is that the design and packaging of this product is beautiful. It draws the eye in as the colour of the product itself is a gorgeous blue-green colour with 'scrub-beads' floating through it. The label is clean and clear yet incorporates everything we love about the Soap & Glory brand.

I have to admit, I absolutely love the smell of this face wash. The citrus blast awakens the senses almost immediately and it does not smell clinical at all. A small amount of this product goes a long way and it lathers up beautifully. I love how it does not feel like a scrub yet it clears the skin of all traces of make-up and dirt very quickly and effectively. 

This leaves my skin - normal with slight dry patches - feeling very soft and thoroughly hydrated. I have found no problems with this face wash and I have loved using it every day. I am actually excited each day to wash my face, which doesn't happen often. 

I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent everyday face wash. I got it for £6 from Boots as it was on offer but it is normally £8 for 350ml which I think is an excellent price for such a huge amount of product. You don't need too much of it to cleanse your face so it will last you quite a long time.


What Soap & Glory skincare products - or skincare products in general - do you recommend?


Cleanse the face, cleanse the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment