5 Lessons About Life I've Learnt From My Family

Life Lessons My Family Taught Me

Life lessons, we all learn them, Some people learn them through certain situations but me, I am lucky enough to have learned many of them from my family.

Here are 5 that I have picked up from them!



1. Try Your Best
This has always been something my family have told me since the day I was born. It doesn't matter what I am doing as long as I have tried my best that's all they can ask of me. If it doesn't go exactly to plan it doesn't matter just as long as you have tried the hardest you possibly could.

2. A Little Act Of Kindness Goes A Long Way
Whether it be buying somebody a bar of chocolate as a surprise or making them a cuppa, it's the little acts that mean the most. Grand gestures are all very well but sometimes all somebody wants is to be reminded that the little things in life aren't insignificant.

3. Treat Animals As You Would Humans
Animals - as i'm sure you can tell - are very important to my whole family. I have always been taught that they should be treated with respect and deserve the same kindness that we would give our fellow man. Animals cannot speak so we need to be their voice, they deserve love and care as your parent or friend would.

4. Never Be Afraid To Talk About What's On Your Mind
A problem shared is a problem halved, that's what my Great Auntie always says to me. She is a very wise lady and it's true. When you know you can talk to people without judgement it makes everything better. My family and friends are always there for me and it's support I can never imagine being without.

5. If It Was Easy It Wouldn't Be Worth It
If something is worth doing and going to give you any sense of achievement then getting to the end isn't going to be easy. It will take hard work and determination. That's what life is all about. Working towards something is what helps us thrive and if it was easy then it wouldn't be a goal now would it.



What lessons have your family taught you? Let me know.


Family Is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment