10 Things My Best Friends Have Taught Me


What I have learnt from my best friends

We all say it and we are all right, we all have the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for.
I love my friends, I really do. I think it is fair to say that my friends have gotten me through some of the toughest times I have gone through in my life. They have also taught me a few lessons along the way.

I hope that I treat my friends as wonderfully as they have treated me all these years.


1. You Always Deserve The Best - friends can always remind you of this

2. Honesty Is Always The Best Policy - even if it's hard to hear

3. Strength Comes From Inside You When You Least Expect It - you never know how strong you are until you have to be

4. Never Give Up Hope That Something Good Will Come Along - it will happen, it really will

5. Being There For Someone Is More Important Than Being Right - sometimes people just want a hug, not to hear how they are wrong

6. Making Someone Smile Can Make Things Better For Them - that's what friends are for right?

7. Taking Time To Drink Some Wine and Have A Pamper Is Under-rated - pamper nights are the best, am I not right?

8. Eating Too Much Is Always Acceptable - food - what could be better!

9. Talking Total Nonsense Is Okay - nonsense is what make friendships the best

10. Being A True Friend Takes More Effort Than You'd Imagine - you can't just expect it to happen


What have your friends taught you?


Friends are the families we can pick ourselves 

No comments:

Post a Comment