7 Things Monsters Inc & Monsters University Taught Us

Monsters Inc & Monsters Uni


It may be a new year and a time for some new post ideas but I really love writing these '7 Things' posts so I thought that I would continue with a few more in this series.

Who doesn't love a Disney/Pixar movie? I know that I do and I thought to kick of the series this year I would write about the 7 things that Monsters Inc & Monsters University Taught Us.


7 Things Monsters Inc & Monsters University Taught Us


1. We don't all have to be the same to be the very best of friends - Just look at Mike & Sully

2. Sometimes the fear of the unknown is worse than the actual thing - Boo isn't that scary

3. Being unique is what makes you who you are, embrace it - All the monsters are different :)

4. It's always important to dream big - Mike always did

5. You don't have to be the central focus to have fun - Mike knew that :)

6. Being honest and loyal gets you farther in life than anything else - Sully always did what was right in the end

7. Being a true friend and having their back is what life is all about


There we have it - 7 Things Monsters Inc & Monsters University taught us. 

Have I missed anything out that you think is important? Please let me know :)


I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you - Monsters Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment