New Skincare Bits & Bobs


New skincare bits and bobs

It's a new year and I have set some goals - one of these being to keep up with a skincare regime.
Skincare is something that I am not very good at keeping up with. I just can't seem to find products that I enjoy using every single day. This year I have decided to change that so armed with my Boots voucher that I have mentioned in a previous post I picked up a few items that I thought would help me kick start a new routine.

Straight away I want to tell you that I have loved using each of these items over the past couple of weeks and my skin has never felt as soft as it does now.

Boots Time Delay Anti-Ageing Youth Maintain Luminosity Serum
My mum actually recommended the Boots Time Delay range to me and I thought I would give it a go as it takes quite a bit for her to like something enough to recommend it. I decided that I wanted a serum to try as I hear everyone talking about them and I thought it would be a good way to help my skin out. 

This serum is a white cream and a little goes a long way. After I have washed my face, I put a small pump and a half of this product in my hands and then rub it all over my face in circular motions - focusing on the areas where my skin becomes the driest. It glides over the skin and is absorbed very quickly. It does not leave the skin feeling greasy or tacky it simply leaves it soft and smelling great.


Boots Time Delay Anti-Ageing Youth Maintain Day Moisturiser - SPF 15
Once I have applied my serum and let it sink into the skin I then apply a small amount of this cream. I really like this cream. The consistency is not too thick and it is not too thin - I cannot stand a face cream that is thin and watery. It glides onto the skin and skins in beautifully. It leaves every inch of the skin feeling very hydrated and very soft. I particularly like that this has an added SPF in it as then I don't have to worry if my foundation doesn't come with one. 


Boots Time Delay Skin Treatments Flawless Primer
I struggle with primers. I can never find one that I like and that doesn't stop my make-up from sliding off my face after a long day. This one has light diffusing particles and is velvety soft on the skin. It is very plain in the packaging but it evens out the skin brilliantly which is perfect for applying your foundation. I think this primer is worth the try and as you only need a small amount of product it will last you for quite a while. I have had it for a couple of weeks and used it almost everyday without even making a dent at the top of the tube!



Hopefully these three items will help me keep up with a skin routine. I will let you know how it goes. What skin products do yo recommend?


You only get one go with your skin


No comments:

Post a Comment