Things Thursday #18


Things Thursday #18

Another Thursday is here and that means another Things Thursday. I really enjoy writing these types of posts so I hope you are still enjoying reading them.

Things I Have Enjoyed Doing This Week

1. Adult colouring
2. Drawing my own characters
3. Writing lists of goals
4. Reading 
5. Scheduling new posts

Things (Games) I Enjoy Playing On My iPad

1. Kitchen Scramble
2. Angry Birds
3. Angry Birds POP
4. Hay Day
5. Words With Friends

Things (Concerts) I Have Been To

1. Kylie Minogue
2. Green Day
3. Take That
4. My Chemical Romance
5. The Backstreet Boys 

Things I Don't Like About January

1. The Christmas decorations aren't up anymore
2. It's very gloomy
3. There is too much pressure to change things up
4. It's not acceptable to listen to Christmas music
5. Eating my body weight in food is frowned upon


Tell me some things from your week :)

Will a new year bring new things?


No comments:

Post a Comment