7 Things Toy Story Trilogy Taught Us


Toy Story Trilogy

I have loved Toy Story since I was little - I find it so hard to believe that the first one came out twenty years ago!! 
The next two movies in the series did not disappoint and I personally think they have gotten better and better and I thought they would make the perfect idea for a '7 Things' post.


7 Things Toy Story Trilogy Taught Us


1. We should be kind to strangers as they could end up being our best friends - Buzz and Woody are the closest friends you could imagine now

2. It's always important to be yourself - Rex always was no matter what everyone else thought or said

3. Just cause someone looks nice doesn't mean they are - Lotso was pink and smelt of strawberries but he was mean

4. We can find love in the strangest of places - Buzz and Jessie?

5. We can't do everything on our own we sometimes need to work together - the toys stuck together

6. Enjoy every moment of life as it goes way way too fast - Andy was away to college in the blink of an eye

7. You're braver than you think - the toys always did the unthinkable and never gave up



Awk this had made me want to rush off and watch them all again. Do you think I missed anything? Let me know.


You've Got A Friend In Me

No comments:

Post a Comment