Things Thursday #20


Things Thursday #20

Number 20 in  my Things Thursday series :)


On a quick side note before I get started - isn't the hat in this picture so cute? My mum made it for me and added her own wee label. I keep telling her she needs to sell them, what do you think?

Things That Happened This Week/Last

1. I got a tooth infection and an antibiotic
2. I finished The Fry Chronicles - see why this is an achievement here
3. I got emails about possible available employment
4. Settled on a gel manicure that I love
5. Decided on the hair dye I want to buy next :)

Things That Are On My 2016 Goal List

1. Cook more
2. Use my coffee maker more
3. Get another ear piercing 
4. Keep my room tidier
5. Drink less fizzy drinks


Things (Blogs) I Have Recently Discovered


Things (DVDs) I Bought Myself After Christmas

1. Popeye - Robin Williams :)
2. The Newsroom Series 1
3. The Muppet Show Series 1
4. Lover Come Back - Doris Day
5. Michael McIntyre Live & Laughing


Tell me about some things you are loving this week :)


Everyday is a fresh new start

No comments:

Post a Comment