7 Things 3 Men and A Baby Taught Us


3 Men & A Baby
I love the movie 3 Men and A Baby. It is the quintessential classic kind of movie that can cheer you up no matter what mood you are in.

For Christmas I was lucky to receive 3 Men and A Baby along with its follow up movie 3 Men and A Little Lady. This gave me the idea to write this post.


7 Things 3 Men and A Baby Taught Us

1. Surprises can appear out of nowhere - like a baby on your doorstep

2. We learn who we really are when we are tested

3. In the end we learn that we can care far too much about something we thought we never would

4. There's far more to babies than meets the eye

5. We will always do what we can to help a friend in need

6. Boys & Girls can live together without being romantically involved

7. Sometimes messages can get mixed up and what we really mean doesn't come across at first



I really do love this movie and I hope you do too. 
Is there anything you would add?



I'm an architect for Christ sake, I build 50 story skyscrapers, I assemble cities of the future, I can certainly put together a goddam diaper. - Peter Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment