Things Thursday #17

Things Thursday #17
Welcome to number 17 in my Things Thursday series.

Things (Some) I Got For Christmas

1. Patterned leggings
2. Silver necklace with 5 peas in a pod to represent my family
3. DVDs
4. Wagamama cookery book
5. Notebooks & colouring pens

Things (Goals) I Have For This Year

1. Walk more with Molly
2. Use a planner
3. Write to-do lists daily
4. Read more books
5. Have a better skincare routine

Things (Characters) I Love In Disney (Disney Questionnaire)

1. Basil The Great Mouse Detective
2. Pocahontas 
3. Gurgi 
4. Robin Hood
5. Sully

Things I Need To Be Better At

1. Tidying my room
2. Looking after my skin
3. Motivating myself
4. Scheduling blog posts
5. Making phone calls


What things of yours do you want to add?


New year, new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment