7 Things The Big Bang Theory Taught Us

The Big Bang Theory DVDs


In my opinion The Big Bang Theory is one of the greatest television shows currently on at the moment. We can all learn so many things from the characters on the show - I know I have!



7 Things The Big Bang Theory Taught Us


1. Being smart is cool and sexy.

2. Announcing yourself when you knock should be mandatory - we'd never be surprised again.

3. There is somebody out there to suit everyone - just look at Sheldon and Amy.

4. Everyone has a geeky side - they just show it in their own way!

5. Just because you're quirky doesn't mean you're crazy - my mother had me tested after all!

6. Your crush can become something more.

7. It's okay to overuse the internet - they do it and they're all fine.


Your Lessons


What life lessons have you learnt from The Big Bang Theory? 


I'm not crazy my mother had me tested - Sheldon

6 comments:

  1. + You CAN bee both smart and sexy/pretty
    + Friends are one of the most important things in the world

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with both of these points. How could I forget two amazing points like that! Thank-you for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I'm a huge BBT fan (two of my cats are named Penny & Sheldon haha).

    Amy - http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) That is amazing that your cats are named that - best thing I have heard all day :D x

      Delete
  3. Thank-you :) That is amazing that your cats are named that - best thing I have heard all day :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I totally agree with both of these points. How could I forget two amazing points like that! Thank-you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete