Drinking Water Has Never Been So Fun



Plastic tumbler with straw and lid



I recently made a purchase that has allowed me to come to the realisation that drinking water has never been so fun. I am always aware that I need to drink more water but I find it difficult to consume the recommended two litres a day. All this changed however, when I purchased my plastic tumbler with lid and straw.


The Specifics

WHERE - I found mine when I was walking through Sainsbury's and spotted their sale section. For £1.50 I picked up this cute tumbler - even though it's in pink I can live with it - which I originally wanted as I had decided that I wanted to drink more lemon water and this would be easier for me to get the lemon pieces in and out than a bottle. Similar ones can be found on sites such as Amazon.

WHAT - Mine is a dual cup so it has a slightly smaller cup on the inside to allow for insulation of colder drinks - which is handy when I add ice as it keeps the drink cooler for longer, even when the ice has melted. There is a lid and a straw, which are both made from plastic. The straw has a rounded piece of plastic on the circumference near the bottom which stops it from coming out of the lid, which is incredibly handy.

USE - Owning this tumbler has made drinking water a lot easier for me. I always find that I drink things more frequently and a lot faster when I have a straw and having a permanent straw with this tumbler, that keeps the water cold means that it has helped me improve my water intake dramatically. I hardly ever look for fizzy drinks these days.


What things do you do to help you increase your water intake? Let me know.

Novelty or Not It Helps


3 comments:

  1. I definitely think having a cute bottle or even drinking out straws helps!

    Katie | Katie’s World of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right it makes you forget what you are doing and before you know it you have drunk all the water you need :) Thank-you for your comment <3 x

      Delete
  2. You are so right it makes you forget what you are doing and before you know it you have drunk all the water you need :) Thank-you for your comment <3 x

    ReplyDelete