The Things That Make Me Happy


Collage of the things that make me happy.

To brighten up the day I thought that it would be nice to talk about the things that make me happy.


20 Things That Make Me Happy


1. My dog Molly - I love all dogs in all shapes and sizes but my Molly is special to me.

2. Having beautifully manicured nails - They make me feel put together and like I can take anything on :)

3. Meals out with friends - I love food and I love spending time with my friends - why not combine both.

4. When people surprise you by showing how much they care - For me it's all about the little things in life.

5. Travelling and seeing the world - I have been to some amazing places in my life so far and I can't wait to see where I will go in the future.

6. Penguins - How can a penguin not make you happy, they are just so beautiful.

7. Memories - Thinking back on all the good times i've had and looking at the pictures I have taken - what could be better.

8. My family - I love my family to pieces - especially my mum - they are always there for me and can make any day better.

9. Ice cold drinks - I love my drinks being ice cold, whether it be a fizzy drink or a glass of water.

10. Random nights out that don't go to plan - Nights that don't go to plan always make me happy.

11. Watching cookery programs - My current obsession is Barefoot Contessa she is amazing.

12. Iced Mocha Coffee - I recently got into coffee but it makes me so warm, iced is so much better.

13. When I order a rare steak and it actually comes rare - It's not as easy as it sounds!

14. Wearing my glasses - I really love wearing my glasses, don't know why I just do.

15. Watching TV shows & Movies - I just love watching boxsets or movies :)

16. Cooking - It's satisfying knowing what is going into your meals.

17. Playing xbox - I'm not amazing but I enjoy playing a game or two now and then especially Duke Nukem :)

18. Writing lists and ticking them off - Sometimes there is nothing more satisfying.

19. Studying - I will always be an eternal student at heart.

20. My Blog - It's new and i'm new to blogging but so far I have loved every second.


What Makes You Happy?

What things make you happy? Let me know I love to read your comments :)


3 comments:

  1. Mostof the things that you posted make me happy:)

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) I am so happy that these things make you happy too :) thank-you for your comment :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Thank-you :) I am so happy that these things make you happy too :) thank-you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete