Manicure Of The Week


Manicure of the week - base, top and colour.

Manicure of the week - colour and finished nails.


Manicure of the week - coloured polish name.

This week for my manicure I wanted something bright and cheery to try and reflect the fact we are indeed in the summer months. I rooted through my collection and decided on China Glaze Traffic Jam.

Once I had chosen the colour I then followed the steps that I have laid out in a previous post - which you can read here. With this colour I chose to give each nail two coats on top of a base coat and finish with a thick layer of a nice glossy top coat.

I like the formula of this polish as it has added hardeners which works to keep my nails nice and strong throughout the week. It is also easy to apply and doesn't leave brush marks which I can find occurs with more polishes than you might think. Lastly, the colour is opaque and gorgeous - a nice berry red that isn't too pink or too red, it's just right!

Nothing makes me feel more put together during the week than a nice clean glossy manicure. What is your colour of the week? Let me know in the comments below.


Nice Nails Make Every Outfit Complete


2 comments: