Baby Oil - The Moisturiser I Never Knew About






Recently when I was looking through my subscription box on YouTube I watched a video by Niomi Smart who talked through some beauty tips with her mum and gradma. They were all raving about baby oil as a moisturiser so I immediately ran out and purchased a bottle.

As someone who suffers from very dry skin I have been looking for a solution that is going to inject my skin with the moisture that it needs. They were all recommending that you should step out of the shower or bath completely dripping wet, rub the baby oil in all over your body and then pat yourself dry. 

Initially I was quite skeptical about how this was going to work but after trying it out for numerous weeks I have to say that I am in love with the results. The skin doesn't feel too greasy afterwards, instead it feels soft and luxurious and definitely more moisturised than any cream has ever left me.

I would highly recommend trying out baby oil as a moisturiser as it has improved the feel of my skin dramatically and I can't believe it took so long for me to discover this.

Have you any other uses for baby oil? Let me know :)

Who would have thought baby oil was the best kept secret

6 comments:

  1. I also watched Niomi's video and after that i had to give this a try too! Lovely post xx
    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you had to rush out and try this amazing tip too! One of the best tips I have picked up recently :) Thank-you for your kind words and your comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. I either use this or coconut oil, so moisturising :)
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh coconut oil is something I haven't tried I really must :) thank-you for your comment. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Oh coconut oil is something I haven't tried I really must :) thank-you for your comment. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that you had to rush out and try this amazing tip too! One of the best tips I have picked up recently :) Thank-you for your kind words and your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete