What's On My Face - Before & After



Before & After - Make-Up

Me before

Me - After

Make-Up

Packaging Open

For today's post I thought I would do a before and after of my typical everyday make-up look. These are the products that I typically reach for. The only products that I haven't mentioned are those that I used to do my eyebrows and my mascara but they have been covered in a past posts which you can see here & here!

Base

For base I decided to use the MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in fair.  I also added a small amount of the MUA Undress Yourself Foundation in porcelain under my eyes to brighten up the area. I sometimes find that it works better than an under eye concealer as it is really light and creamy - I tried to link this product but have found the exact foundation I own doesn't seem to be there anymore it is not a liquid glow base instead.

Concealer, Powder & Blush

The concealer I used around my nose was the Boots Natural Collection Concealer in Fair. I really like this concealer but find that it sets really quickly so blend it in as you go rather than putting it all on first before blending. I then set my make-up with the Rimmel Powder  and used the No 7 blusher - both of which I talked about in the linked post above.

Contour

For bronzer I chose to use my Dolce & Gabbana Animilizer bronzer for contour. I love this bronzer and when I first opened it it had an amazing leopard print overly. It has a greyish undertone which makes it perfect for contouring.

Highlight

My highlight of choice is a Boots 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick. I bought this as I really wanted to try a shimmer brick out but didn't want to spend the money on a Bobbi Brown one in case I didn't like it. I have to say I love this product. It makes the skin look so healthy and gives it a beautiful glow - I would highly recommend it.

Eyes

For my eyes today I used a base of the MUA Champagne shade and my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. From the palette I used the shades Snakebite and Busted with a hint of Suspect in the crease. I kept the dark shades to the outer corner of the eye. I then applied my Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in my tight line and on my top lash line. I am sure I have talked about these products before as I love them all so much. They are pigmented, creamy and extremely long lasting.

Lips

To finish off the look I applied a Rimmel Tiramasu Lasting Finish Lip Pencil with MUA Matte Totally Nude lipstick over the top. These two products work beautifully together and the lipstick although slightly drying isn't too uncomfortable and is easy to wear on the lips.

Make-up makes me feel put together.

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, which I wrote about on my blog. :) I hope you enjoy the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much :) Could you link me to your blog? Thank-you :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank-you so much :) Could you link me to your blog? Thank-you :) x

    ReplyDelete