7 Things Sex and the City Taught Us


Sex and the City boxset


When I turned 18 one of my presents from my parents was the complete collection of Sex and the City - the series. I had never actually watched it before but once I started I instantly fell in love with it. 


7 Things Sex and the City Taught Us


1. Our best friends are our soul mates - not men.

2. Never give up on the idea of love - it's out there somewhere.

3. Cocktails with the girls is an acceptable way to spend any evening.

4. New York City holds all of our hopes and dreams.

5. Women don't need men to be successful, strong and independent.

6. Mr. Right may be who you least expect him to be.

7. Being obsessive about shopping is part and parcel of being a girl - right?


So there we have it. The 7 things we have learnt from Sex and the City. Have I missed anything? What have you learnt from the show - let me know :)

Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment