Elegant Nails Make Me Happy



White Manicure

For this weeks nail post I thought I would tell you all about my beautiful gel manicure that my friend did for me. I can do my own gel nails though as I have the lamp and all the required items but sometimes I find that they always turn out neater when someone does them for you - that left hand can be so tricky for a righty!

I have always had a thing for white nails so I decided that this time my manicure would be white gels with an accent on my ring finger - perfect. For me white nails are summery and bright and have the added bonus of looking very fresh and elegant.

At a later date I am going to do a post all about gel manicures - the one which requires the lamp - and my pros and cons with it, so keep an eye out for that on the blog.

However, I just wanted to end this blogging week with an update about the look I am sporting. I really could not be happier with how they turned out. They are beautifully fresh and I really love having the added accent of a singular stripe and black dots on my ring fingers. The dots are on opposite sides on each hand for that extra flare. 

These nails make me feel so elegant - why didn't I get my best friend to do them sooner.


What About You?

What manicures make you feel elegant? Do you have a manicure colour that you would like to try? Let me know :)

Pretty In White


No comments:

Post a Comment