Normally Pink Just Isn't My Thing



Lip crayon packaging

Normally pink just isn't my thing. I really can never get to grips with it - especially the neon shades. Things changed for me however when this little bundle of pink joy came into my life recently. My mum, purchased the 17 Lip Crayon in ' Back To The Fuchsia' recently but didn't like it as it was too bright for her so she gave it to me.


I have to say I am so happy my mum decided to pass this product onto me. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it as the name 'crayon' made me think it would be overly waxy - I am pleased to say however, its not. The colour was also another stumbling block for me at the beginning but that also changed as soon as I tried it on. This crayon is easy to apply and creamy on the lips - it doesn't drag and has excellent colour pay off.

The one thing about this product that I find is excellent - yet sometimes a little annoying - is the fact that it is exceptionally long lasting. Once applied it doesn't go anywhere and can still be seen lingering about at the end of the day - even sometimes after you have tried to remove it.

Overall I have to say I really love this product. It is the perfect pop of colour to add to a simple make-up look. It works beautifully on my skin tone which is very pale and I feel it would also work well with slightly darker skin tones and hair.

For me this is an easy to wear lip product that every girl should have hanging around in their make-up bag. Effortless and sheek.

Normally pink isn't my thing but sometimes everyone can make an exception

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour, perfect for summer! I have really pale skin just now so I might go pick up this shade. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the perfect colour for Summer bright and girly :) I hope you love it as much as I do :) Of course I will :) Thank-you for your comment. x

      Delete
  2. This looks like a gorgeous color, great post! xx

    BrightDreamerz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous colour :) Thank-you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  3. It really is a gorgeous colour :) Thank-you for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is the perfect colour for Summer bright and girly :) I hope you love it as much as I do :) Of course I will :) Thank-you for your comment. x

    ReplyDelete