Snapshots From My iPhone





Here are a few snaps that I took with my iphone from the past week.

1. A map of the beautiful New York to go along with my first post from a travel wish list series I am going to do. Check the post out here. New York City has stolen my beating heart.

2. Beautiful flowers that were sitting in my garden over the weekend. They look even more beautiful when the sun was shining.

3. My Molly baby waiting for her morning cuddles. She just can't start the day without some kisses and cuddles.

4. I went a walk on the beach about ten minutes away from my house with a very dear friend of mine. I really do live in the most stunning place.

What have you been snapping this week? Let me know in the comments :)

A Picture Can Speak A Thousand Words

3 comments:

  1. Do you accept guest posts on your blog? Because I'd love to write one for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never really thought about guest posts - it's really awesome that you would like to write one I will get back to you :) x

      Delete
  2. I have never really thought about guest posts - it's really awesome that you would like to write one I will get back to you :) x

    ReplyDelete