Sanex Dermo Moisturising Shower Gel - Review


Sanex Shower Gel

Having very dry and sometimes sensitive skin can cause difficulty when looking for shower products. I was recently looking through the Superdrug aisles for something that I could use to soften my skin and I came across the Sanex Dermo Moisturising Shower Gel.

I have been a lover of the Sanex range since I was gifted large quantities of their products through my placement job. I was therefore very excited to pick this product up and add it to my shower routine.

Packaging

The packaging is straightforward and to the point. There are no frills with Sanex products - as they are not meant to be fancy they are just meant to work. This appealed to me more as sometimes all I want is something to do its intended purpose and be less about pleasing me aesthetically. My only drawback is that the cap opens to the side which can be tricky to figure out when my hands are all wet from being in the shower.


Smell & Use

This product has a non-offensive smell. It isn't strong or overpowering which I find great. It lathers so well that I find I am standing there for quite a while trying to use it all up - so a small amount of product is all that is required here. It melts into the skin beautiful and isn't abrasive at all. I use this with an exfoliating sponge and I love how it feels on my skin.


Overall Thought

I love this product. It has softened my skin greatly and I have only been using it for a little over a week. For the price of the range you get a lot of product for your money. It does exactly what it says on the tin and I feel that Sanex are highly underrated because of this. If you have very dry skin I would pick this up and add it to your shower routine.


Your Thoughts?

Have you used Sanex products? What would you recommend?


Plain and to the point shouldn't be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment