Friday Review



Friday Review



This week has had it's ups and downs so I thought I would review it in the form of a list - who doesn't love a list. So here are 10 things i've learnt this week.


10 Things I've Learnt This Week


1. Things happen for a reason and that's okay

2. Tidying up your room can be therapeutic

3. Family & friends can make you smile and laugh no matter what

4. If at first you don't succeed try and try again

5. Any excuse is acceptable when wanting to eat multiple takeaways in one week

6. Old classic TV programs like The Munsters are even better when watched multiple times

7. People can surprise you every single day

8. My addiction with Kitchen Scramble is quite serious

9. I like Snapchat a little more than I probably should

10. Dogs connect with your soul more than we could ever know



You?

What have you learnt from your week? Let me know :)


Another week another chance to do your best

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so right miss. It is totally okay to put yourself first in any situation. Thank-you for the comment. X

      Delete
  2. I've learned that trying to do too many things at once isn't productive so to break things down and tackle them one by one! PS. I love the Munsters.

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true we sometimes need to take a step back and tackle things one step at a time :) yay I am so happy to hear that I love the Munsters :) x

      Delete
  3. You are so right miss. It is totally okay to put yourself first in any situation. Thank-you for the comment. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true we sometimes need to take a step back and tackle things one step at a time :) yay I am so happy to hear that I love the Munsters :) x

    ReplyDelete