Fashion Friday - New Wardrobe Addition



Leather Jacket Full

Everyone I know has a staple coat or jacket in their wardrobe that they can pull out on days when the weather is a little colder or they can wear all through Autumn - Fall - and into Winter. Me, on the other hand, well it seems that I am more of a hoodie girl who owns the heavy coats for those horrible winter days. All this changed however, when I spotted the ultimate leather - faux - jacket in Wallis.

I first spotted this gorgeous piece when I was hanging around the changing room - not creepy I promise - waiting for my friend to finish trying some pieces on. I touched the material which is a gorgeous melt between the fingers leather material. I immediately had to try the piece on - this may have been my downfall - and I was in love!!

Leather Jacket Collar

The first thing that caught my eye with this jacket was the colour. It's a lovely stone shade which breaks up my usual collection of black and grey. I felt that owning a neutral piece like this would mean that I could match it to anything I choose to wear.

Let me just say that this jacket flatters any outfit choice, from something casual like jeans and a t-shirt to the more formal outfit. It also suits being open or closed - displaying just how versatile it really is. I am wearing a size 10 and I still find that there is plenty of room to move and that it is not restrictive in anyway - even for girls who are big in the chest area like me.

Leather Jacket Pocket

All in all I love this piece and I think for the price you are getting a good quality item that with a little bit of love and care could last you for many years. It has now become a wardrobe staple for me and I can't believe I went for so long without owning something as beautiful as this jacket!


Where has this new addition to my wardrobe been all these years?



No comments:

Post a Comment