Things Thursday #4


Things Thursday 4

Number 4 in my Things Thursday series.


 Things I Love About Autumn

1. Over sized fluffy jumpers
2. Leaves turning orange
3. Crisp, cool weather
4. Wearing woolen hats again
5. Sitting in front of open fires


Things That Are Expensive but On My Wishlist

1. MacBook Pro/Air
2. DSLR/Bridge Camera
3. ActiBlend/Nutri Bullet
4. Xbox 360/One
5. Audi A3/Suzuki Swift


Things I Love About Relationships

1. Cuddles
2. Kisses on the forehead
3. Chats about things that don't make sense
4. Having someone there when you need a pick me up
5. Random chats and giggles



Things I Wanted When I Was Younger
1. Run my own hotel
2. Buy a chocolate factory and make everything in white for my mummy
3. Have my own dog
4. Run my own business 
5. Have powers like Matilda


Another day another thing 


3 comments:

  1. I so wanted powers like Matilda haha!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone from that time did she was amazing :) xo

      Delete
  2. I think everyone from that time did she was amazing :) xo

    ReplyDelete