Things Thursday #1



Things Thursday #1


Everybody loves a list, right? I love reading a list as much as the next girl which is why Jemma from Dorkface inspired me to write posts in this style.

With that in mind, here are my top 'things' neatly set out in list form.


Things I hope To Achieve By Next Year

1. Have my own house/apartment
2. Adopt another dog - hopefully a Rottweiler
3. Be in a job I love and that challenges me everyday
4. Keep growing my blog and content
5. Be in a position to buy a brand new car



Things I Have Watched This Week So Far

1. Man On A Ledge
2. Inception
3. The Family Stone
4. Bad Boys 2
5. The Dark Knight Rises



Things I'm Proud Of Myself For

1. Working hard and getting a first class honours - I never thought I could
2. Learning to love who I am again
3. Cutting down my Diet Coke intake - sounds small but for me it's huge
4. Adopting Molly - she is my entire world
5. Never giving up hope



Things (Books) I've Started But Haven't Finished

1. The Fry Chronicles - Stephen Fry
2. Inferno - Dan Brown
3. The Savage Years - Paul O'Grady
4. Dreams From My Father - Barack Obama
5. New Moon - Stephenie Meyer


Things - We All Have Them


6 comments:

  1. Such a good idea for a blog post, I'll deffo have to do one of these soon! I loved reading this hun! Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such fun to write too :) thank-you for checking out my blog. x

      Delete
  2. I love this idea for a blog post!!

    Also I've nominated your blog for a liebster award (the post is on my blog) but don't feel like you have to do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank-you :) I got the idea for Jemma over at Dorkface :) okay I will take a long. Thank-you for the nomination xx

      Delete
  3. They are such fun to write too :) thank-you for checking out my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thank-you :) I got the idea for Jemma over at Dorkface :) okay I will take a long. Thank-you for the nomination xx

    ReplyDelete