Things Thursday #5

Things Thursday 5

Number 5 in my Things Thursday Series

Things I Love Doing At Christmas

1. Going to the Continental Market
2. Wrapping up warm and shopping late at night
3. Seeing all my friends and having parties together
4. Planning presents
5. Sitting in front of an open fire as the weather gets colder


Things I Want To See Around The World

1. Alcatraz
2. Statue of Liberty
3. Times Square
4. Niagara Falls
5. The White House


Things I'm Excited To See Start This Autumn

1. The New Muppets Show
2. Gotham - Season 2
3. Geordie Shore - Season 11
4. Hawaii Five-0 - Season 6
5. Blue Bloods - Season 6


Things I've Loved Wearing This Week

1. Woollen hats
2. Leggings
3. Jumpers
4. Hoodies
5. Vest Tops



Things, Things Everywhere



2 comments:

  1. The new Muppets show <3 I can't wait.

    Amy - fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they made it brilliantly - I haven't been keeping up properly but what I have seen is so good :D x

    ReplyDelete