The Autumn/Fall Tag


Autumn Tag


I have been tagged by Simone over at The Tales of BeautifulxImperfections to do the Autumn/Fall Tag. I have copied the questions from her blog and my answers are below.



Autumn/Fall Tag


Ok we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc? 

I have quite a liking for the pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks but really I tend to pick what I want to drink when i'm in the particular coffee shop.


Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

Gloves are something that I never wear but I love wearing my uggs - even though I wear them all year round and a woollen hat :)


Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

I tend to listen to whatever music I like regardless of the time of year - it doesn't depend on the season.


Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I have a small collection of perfumes I like and I add to it with what I receive as gifts at christmas or whatever I find I like throughout the year. I have never leaned towards something more because of the season.


Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

My favourite scents from Yankee Candle are Black Cherry & Cinnamon stick - they just fill my room with a comforting scent that I really enjoy. I also love Mahogany Teakwood from Bath & Body Works but it's hard to get in the UK.


What do you love most about Autumn?

The cooler weather coming in, which allows me to get into my thick jumpers - which I really love. I also love the fact I get to take Molly for walks in her tartan coat my mum made her :)


Favourite make up look?

Despite loving make-up I don't often experiment with my everyday look. I will probably add more red-brown tones into my crease to bring the autumnal smokey look alive a bit more.


What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Going for walks, wrapped up like a bug in a rug, in the crisp, cool air and looking at all the leaves that have changed colour.


Ten favourite things about autumn?

1. Woollen hats
2. Cooler air
3. Fluffy warm pjs
4. Open fires
5. Dressing Molly in jumpers & coats
6. New seasons of TV shows airing
7. Wearing uggs constantly
8. Pretty leaves
9. Pumpkin Spice Lates
10. Big jumpers, leggings and warm socks


What item of clothing do you love wearing at home but wouldn't be seen wearing it in public?

My old leggings with holes all over them - they are still the softest and most comfortable pair I own.


I Tag




Autumn is here - I can taste it in the air

3 comments:

  1. I've never smelled black cherry but have cinnamon stick, love scented candles haha. I can't wait to break out the thick jumpers! Thanks for tagging me in this, I'll be posting my answers this week :) xx

    Amy - fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Cherry is my ultimate scent - it genuinely is the greatest thing ever :) I know thick jumpers make me so happy. My pleasure, I can't wait to see them :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Black Cherry is my ultimate scent - it genuinely is the greatest thing ever :) I know thick jumpers make me so happy. My pleasure, I can't wait to see them :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete