Things Thursday #6

Things Thursday #6


Number 6 in my Things Thursday series,


Things I've Watched Recently That You Should Too

1. Orange Is The New Black
2. The Muppets Movie
3. Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
4. The Black Cauldron
5. The Great British Bake Off


Things (Apps) I Love On My Iphone

1. Sky +
2. Afterlight
3. Phonto
4. Facebook
5. Instagram


Things (Candles) I Need Right Now

1. Black Cherry - Yankee Candle
2. Cinnamon Stick - Yankee Candle
3. Mahogany Teakwood - Bath & Body Works
4. Pink Dragonfruit - Yankee Candle
5. Clean Cotton - Yankee Candle


Things I Want To Buy Right Now

1. Patterned Leggings
2. Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick
3. More outfits for Molly
4. Body Shop/Rituals Body Butter/Cream
5. Bioderma Micellar Water


Every Week = More Things

6 comments:

  1. This post idea is so cute, I wrote down all the candles mentioned because I'm in a great need of more haha!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you miss :) Awh I hope you like them when you smell them, they are all so good :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting more candles and I fully support more costumes for Molly!

    Amy - fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candles make everything better :) Awh so do I Molly is so cute in her wee outfits :) x

      Delete
  3. Thank-you miss :) Awh I hope you like them when you smell them, they are all so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candles make everything better :) Awh so do I Molly is so cute in her wee outfits :) x

    ReplyDelete