Elegant Touch - Metallic Giraffe Fake Nails


Elegant Touch Box & Nails

I recently came to the conclusion that I have been wearing gel nail polish on my nails for too long and that I needed to take a break. This being said however, I am never a fan of having bare nails. I thought that it would be nice to give my nails a break - sort of - and apply some lovely fake nails.

When looking around for the fake nails that I wanted to purchase I knew that I wanted something fun and patterned. This was why when I came across the Elegant Touch - Press On Metallic Giraffe Nails I decided to give them a go.

Fake Nails

The first thing that I fell in love with was the pattern and the colours that these fake nails have brought together. I love anything that combines black and grey - or a silvery toned colour- together as I feel that these colours compliment nails when they are a certain length.

This particular set of fake nails comes with sticky press on pads rather than glue. I have to be honest at first I was a little skeptical of how well these pads would work and if they would be as easy to apply as the box suggested.

I was however, very impressed with how easy the sticky pads are. All you had to do is select the one that suits the size of your nail, lift it off the plastic, press it on down onto your nail and then lift off the thin plastic layer on top. From here you can apply your fake nails as you normally would with any other set.

Nails on my hand

I would highly recommend these nails. I have been wearing them for over a week and they are all still very much intact and feel very secure. There is no mess due to the fact that the sticky tabs are clean and easy to use and I feel that they wont damage the nails as much as glue might.

What fake nails have you tried? Would you recommend them?


No fuss is the best way to go

6 comments:

  1. I noticed these on you yesterday, they are so so pretty. The photos don't even do them justice. Personally I am a big fan of Primark false nails. Gorgeous colours and patterns, they last at least a week and the best part..they are only £1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank-you I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them :) I know they look so elegant in real life :) I know you are such a fan of them I meant on say to you yesterday that I want to pick a few packs up to keep handy now that I have rekindled my love for fake nails again. You will have to advise me which ones to go for :) x

      Delete
  2. I love these! I'm a big fan of giraffe print and love that these aren't ridiculously long so I could wear them in work.

    fourcatsplusus - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something very pretty about giraffe print isn't there :) They come in 'short' length which is great as they really are much more practical to wear than super long ones.

      Delete
  3. There is something very pretty about giraffe print isn't there :) They come in 'short' length which is great as they really are much more practical to wear than super long ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thank-you I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them :) I know they look so elegant in real life :) I know you are such a fan of them I meant on say to you yesterday that I want to pick a few packs up to keep handy now that I have rekindled my love for fake nails again. You will have to advise me which ones to go for :) x

    ReplyDelete