Things Thursday #8


Things Thursday #8


Number 8 in my Things Thursday series.

Things That Made Me Smile This Month

1. Passing my driving test
2. Spending time with my best friends
3. Wearing fake nails
4. Watching Christmas movies
5. Cute text messages from unexpected sources


Things (Movies) To Get You Into The Christmas Spirit

1. Love Actually
2. The Holiday
3. The Muppets Christmas Carol - really christmassy I know but ah well
4. The Family Stone
5. New In Town


Things (Characters) I Love From TV

1. Josh Lyman - The West Wing
2. Raymond 'Red' Reddington - The Blacklist
3. Danny Regan/Jamie Regan/Frank Regan - Blue Bloods
4. Samantha Jones - Sex & The City
5. Gabrielle Solis - Desperate Housewives

Things That Make Me Cry

1. Anything involving a dog (or most animals really) - re-homing stories, sad stories - anything
2. When I get too angry and angry tears come out
3. When couples split up in movies or tv shows that should be together
4. Stories about people getting what they deserve like DIY SOS or Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. When I disappoint myself by not achieving what I know I can


So many things - not enough time

6 comments:

  1. Love the family stone, makes me cry so much and the muppets christmas carol is hilarious, i always sing along to it =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Family Stone really is such a good movie :) I don't think you could watch and not sing along :) x

      Delete
  2. The Muppets Christmas Carol is a staple of my xmas TV watching, it's a classic haha!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really isn't Christmas without the Muppets :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really isn't Christmas without the Muppets :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Family Stone really is such a good movie :) I don't think you could watch and not sing along :) x

    ReplyDelete