Things Thursday #7


Things Thursday #7


Number 7 in my Things Thursday series.

Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Coffee with special friends and surprise catch ups
2. Hay Day
3. Malteasers - i've eaten far too many it's not even funny
4. Colder weather coming in
5. Comments on my blog and fellow bloggers


Things (Movies/Series/DVDs) I've Watched This Week

1. Fool's Gold
2. Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
3. 2 Guns
4. Some Like It Hot
5. Michael McIntyre Live At Wembley


Things Molly Did This Week That Are Adorable

1. Snuggled into my neck when I was sick
2. Came to pick me up with my dad after a horrible day
3. Fell asleep in my arms keeping me warm
4. Kept my side of the bed warm when I left the room
5. Fell asleep wrapped up in my teddy bear blanket


Things I Ask Myself Regularly

1.Will I ever not feel tired
2. Will I ever find a job 
3. Will I ever find true love
4. Will I ever have my own house
5. When can I adopt another dog


3 comments:

  1. Ok, so now I want some maltesers! Not had in AGES. I love posts like these, you really get to know the blogger behind the blog :) Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malteasers are amazing i'm about to eat a bag now :) Yeah that's why I like writing them I like people to get to know me :) Thank-you miss, you too :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Malteasers are amazing i'm about to eat a bag now :) Yeah that's why I like writing them I like people to get to know me :) Thank-you miss, you too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete