The Hair Tag


Hair length


Although I haven't been tagged when I saw the hair tag on the Dorkface blog - which I am totally in love with by the way and if you haven't checked it out already then you definitely need too.  My hair is something I really love so I thought this would be fun to do.


What is your natural hair colour? 


My hair is naturally a very dirty blonde - although it's getting darker the more I colour it.



What colour is your hair currently?


Blonde. Very very very blonde - although my roots need touched up.



What hair colour would you love to have?


I love the colour I am currently but if it had some bright  flashes of blue or red in the under layers it would be perfect.



What is your everyday hair style?


I usually have my hair in a pony tail or a bun on top of my head as I like it out of the way in the house. I don't use heat unless i'm going somewhere like a night out and my hair is naturally straight so it's usually straight but up in some form.



How often do you dye your hair?


Up until last year when I had my hair dyed at the hairdressers I had it dyed 3 times a year but now that I do it myself to save money among other reasons I would dye it every 7-8 weeks - depending on just how bad my roots are.



Is there a hair style you would love to have, but can't do?


No matter how hard I try I just cannot master a french plait - it's impossible. Also if I thought I could have my hair back instantly I would love to try a long bob.



Honestly, how often do you visit the hairdressers?


To get my fringe cut every few months as it grows at an impossible rate it can be hard to keep up with it. Whereas the rest of my hair gets cut a few times a year - so bad I know.



What's the worst hair style you ever had?


When I was at primary school I had a full fringe which I started growing out. Eventually I had hair that was rather shapeless that fell down either side of my face - it wasn't good.



Any hair disasters?


I tried having blonde and brown highlights in my hair once but they didn't turn out the way I would have liked.



Over your various years of having hair.. What are the biggest things you've learned about hair care?


Conditioner is a good thing and shouldn't be avoided. Also what works for one person won't necessarily work for others.



Any shampoos and conditioners you swear by?

The John Frieda range for blonde hair and the Schwarzkopf Ultime range just leave my hair in beautiful condition each and every time I use them.



Anything you regret?


No I don't think so - apart from getting blonder and styled better my hair hasn't changed much over the years.



How do you keep your hair happy and healthy?


I use very little heat on it and I have started trying not to wash it as often - every 3 days if I can get away with it. My hair is at its best when left to its own devices.


Have you any hair care products that you would recommend? Let me know :)


I love my hair

3 comments:

  1. I have a few tags I need to do already from your blog but want to do this haha. Your hair is lovely! I have extensions to make mine that long, amazing yours is natural and in such good condition! :)

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your answers to this tag it would be amazing :) awh thank-you I really love my hair so I try to look after it the best I can :) your hair always looks stunning in your pictures :) thank-you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your answers to this tag it would be amazing :) awh thank-you I really love my hair so I try to look after it the best I can :) your hair always looks stunning in your pictures :) thank-you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete