Removing All Traces Of Last Nights Make-Up


Spa Products 1

Spa Products 2
So, I may have stated at the beginning of this year that one of my beauty goals was to take my make-up off at night. What can I say, this is one habit that I am finding particularly hard to break - I am far too lazy for my own good sometimes.

I have discussed a routine before which I would use when I had left my make-up on from the night before - which happens more than I care to think about - but recently I have changed products about and I could not be happier.

Removing The Make-Up


Superdrug Vitamin E Dual Phase Cleansing Oil
This product is new and a full review will be coming soon

I start by shaking the oil together in the bottle and putting some into my hands - they recommend that you use cotton pads but I feel I can work it into my skin better with my hands. I start by massaging the oil into the skin on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I then move onto my eyes, rubbing the oil gently through my eyelashes loosening the mascara and any eyeshadow on my eyes.

Once I look suitably like I have covered my face in dirt and mud I wash it off with a warm face cloth and gently pat myself dry.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I then take a clean cotton pad and pour on some Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I like to use this to get rid of any make-up that has been leftover by the using the oil in the first step. It also leaves my skin feeling very fresh and squeaky clean.

Washing The Face


For this step I like to change it up depending on how i'm feeling. The products I chose to use are either:

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity - I won't bore you with a long winded explanation of how I use this as I have already given it a full review in the post that I have linked. I tend to use this for times when I just want to gently wash my face.

- Sanctuary Spa Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - Again this is another product that I have already reviewed but I like to use this when I want a deeper clean, that will give me more moisture in the skin. I really do love using this product when my skin needs a little pick me up.

- Superdrug Vitamin E Facial Scrub - This is a new product that I am testing out and a full review will be coming soon. When I feel like I need to scrub my skin clean of impurities I like to use this oatmeal cleanser. It is best used on my chin, nose and forehead as it isn't as delicate on the softer areas of my skin as I would like but it works brilliantly at leaving the skin pure and clean.

I then wipe the product I have used off with a warm face cloth and pat my skin dry with a fluffy towel. This is then followed by my serum and moisturiser.


There we have it, the steps that I now take to remove all the traces of last nights make-up. I should really learn to just take it off the night before but this is never going to happen if i'm honest - unless I get a sudden burst of energy.

What steps do you take? Have you any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment