5 Bad Habits I Need To Change


5 Bad Habits I Need To Change

Well what can I say we all have bad habits - or at least I hope we all do! Here are some I need to change.

1. Worrying about my nails when they chip
As soon as I see a chipped nail I freak out - and I mean freak out. It's so strange I can't help it but I panic about my nails if they don't look perfect - not that perfect exists. See what am I like!

2. Leaving things lying around the house
My mother absolutely hates this about me! I take off my shoes or jewellery and leave them sitting in whichever location I happen to be in at the time and there they will stay until I go looking for them again. I know if I lived on my own I would have a different routine but for some reason here it's a habit I cannot get out of.

3. Spending hours on my phone when i'm meant to be asleep
This little habit seems to be ruining my sleep pattern. I am exhausted when I turn off the light and undoubtedly would fall straight asleep but for some reason I decide it would be better to look at my phone and check all those updates which are non-existent being that everyone else I know is likely to be asleep!

4. Napping
Well what can I say, I don't want to sleep alot but it seems that my body demands that I spend huge amounts of the day fast asleep on the sofa. I hate this about myself and I am trying so hard not to nap but sometimes I fall asleep and I haven't even realised it.

5. Wasting time before a shower
I don't know how I do it but it seems that when i'm meant to be having a shower, that is when it seems like a good idea to complete all those stupid little tasks that could be done at any point in the day. I spend so long wondering around doing things that by the time I go to have my shower the water is too cold or someone else has taken the bathroom - honestly you would think I would learn!


What are your bad habits?



Maybe it's time to break the habit

No comments:

Post a Comment